Plan B for Everything and Everyone!
What do you do when an obstacle appears in your path? Well, it all depends on how much you want to reach your goal. Can we view quarantine as an obstacle? Yes, but we're sure that in no way will it prevent you from fulfilling your dream of a fairytale wedding. During this period, we've thought a lot about you, dear future brides and grooms, and we've decided to come up with a Plan B - a plan that will help you rearrange your long-awaited event, considering the latest changes.
- Stay calm and prioritize your health and the health of those around you. Consider this period as an opportunity to strengthen your relationship, offering mutual support. Discuss extensively, dream together about your wedding in the smallest details, and cherish the time spent just with each other... yes, in the future, you will long for these times.
- Choose an alternative date and check the availability of vendors. According to surveys, the recent situation has changed the way people view life, and thus, events are desired even more ardently. So, strive to make reservations in advance.
- Set the budget for each service. It's always important but especially now when the incomes of many have been affected. Make a well-thought-out, balanced list, and strive not to deviate from it. Start with the venue, menu, beverages, cake, music, floral arrangements, wedding dress, shoes, groom's suit, wedding invitations, and continue until your resources and fantasies allow.
- Ask questions, lots of questions. Here again, the pen comes to your aid. Before discussing with potential service providers, prepare at least 5 questions for each of them. Ask for as many details as possible because that's the only way you can have confidence in the teams participating in your event.
- Think about your young guests. Make sure that the restaurant you've chosen has an experienced nanny who will entertain the children of your guests during the event. Your guests will greatly appreciate the fact that they can relax while their children are supervised and taken care of.
- Prepare for sudden weather changes. Even in summer, nights can be cool, and days can become rainy anytime. So, it's good to have a few umbrellas at hand and ensure that this moment is accounted for inside the restaurant in Chisinau - MiaDora. Also, securely fix decorations that can be taken by the wind. Otherwise, on the wedding day, you'll have much more important activities than chasing decorations.
- Anticipate a possible power outage. Surely, even in your worst nightmares, you cannot imagine being without music and light in the midst of the celebration. Perhaps dancing in the dark may seem fun, but eating and darkness are incompatible. Therefore, it's important to choose a restaurant that will provide you with a generator.
- Don't forget to have fun! The wedding day is about you! Forget stress and enjoy every moment! And this is only possible at MiaDora. With over 19 years of experience in event organization, we have everything to avoid unexpected situations. With our team, you will truly feel free!
Se zice ca fericit este nu cel care asteapta sfirsitul furtunii, ci acel care a învatat sa danseze în timp ce ploua. Astfel, chiar daca nu puteti sa schimbati situatia actuala, la sigur puteti sa primiti placere de la procesul de planificare a nuntii voastre de vis!