Choosing the Right Wedding Photographer?
Do you know what is the most precious gift you will receive on your wedding day? A car... a time machine! You will be able to use it whenever you need to relive the feelings from your wedding day. When going through difficult moments in family life or when telling the story of your love to your children and grandchildren, you will only need to look at the photos. Yes, photos can overwhelm you with emotions, but with one condition: they must be taken by a talented photographer. How to make the right choice? In this article, we will try to help you.
The role of the photographer is not only to document the memories of the wedding day but to create a unique story. What makes it unique? The details. Everything: from hair accessories to the decor of the restaurant in Chisinau, captured in quality images contributes to a result you will be proud of. That's why you should dedicate enough time to choose the photographer.
- Ask for recommendations from several people and study as many portfolios as possible. Pay attention to how the photographer worked with light, colors, and composition. Imagine yourself in the place of the newlyweds and try to understand if you want such a style of photos.
- Schedule meetings with photographers. This is essential not only to discuss the details and the wedding schedule but also to understand what kind of person he is and if he fits you emotionally. Why is it important? Because the wedding is an event as beautiful as it is sometimes stressful, and in all these moments, you will have your photographer by your side. If you feel free and comfortable, the photos will turn out successful. Therefore, pay attention primarily to his personal qualities.
- Communicate. Be honest, talk to your photographer about your dreams, fears, and expectations. Show him the styles of images you like, and don't forget to highlight the people you want to have more pictures with.
In over 19 years of experience in organizing weddings, we managed to make our own TOP of photographers based on the opinions of MiaDora restaurant's newlyweds. They can make you laugh or cry just by showing you a picture:
- Alex Iordache Photography
- I.D. Brothers Dorin Catrinescu
- Vadim Jantic Photography
- Vadim Dodon Photography
- Cristal Studio Cristina Grigoreac
- Viorel Belinschii
- Volosciuc Photography Vadim Volosciuc
Which one is the best? The one that suits YOU!